Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Favourite Song ♥♥♥

I used to listen to songs before we were together, remember?
Later after being with you I stop listening to songs, which I just noticed recently. I have been asking myself why. Why?? Have I lost the interest in music?
But every time when I got problem with you I start to listen to songs again. Why??
I spent hours and hours thinking about it today. I know it’s silly but then I realised something and I smiled.
I smiled because all these while, it is not because I’m not interested in music anymore. But only to discover that you are my music, my song, my favourite song, which I'll never get bored with. That's why when you are around, I never feel empty. :)





FYI, love is the biggest inspiration of music okay. :)


Love,
LadyLML

No comments: