Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bad Sign?

August started rather cruel, especially to me i guess. :(

Is it really that bad??


A lot of stuffs happened within these few days, which i prefer not to mention here. I just HOPE i can go through everything. With or without any companion. :(

These are a few inspiring quotes that i found useful to myself and they might be useful to some of u too. sharing is caring guys. :)

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.  ~Mother Teresa
 You can't run away from trouble.  There ain't no place that far.  ~Uncle Remus
Bad is never good until worse happens.  ~Danish Proverb
We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking, only to learn that it is God who is shaking them.  ~Charles C. West
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.  ~Author Unknown  


take care all :)