Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hatyai sweet escape o(^^o)

Last week, i followed my friends to perlis. We stayed there for 2 days and went to a few places. During my stay there, my perlis friend feng, took us to visit a few attractions of perlis. We went to gua kelam, went to eat the most delicious laksa perlis, went to eat seafood by the sea, and many moreee.. and after that we went to hatyai thailand for a day trip. I had a good experience there, we manage to visit hatyai market, floating market, lee garden, try out their foods, try out their foot massage, went to see their temple which their have cable car and so on. I had a good time that day. I even bought myself 2 pairs of monobo shoes for a really cheap price.. awww yeah.. i also tried out their food that their made from inside the boat in floating market. It was yummyyh. Hehe.. i also bought a few cheap clothes to bring back to malaysia. if given a chance, i will definitely go there again!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: